If you are interested in jumpstarting your career in aviation with a member of the world leader in maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, let us help make your dream a reality.
Join our Maintenance Training Program (MTP)
It is one of Lufthansa Technik Philippines’ (LTP) bridge programs which will arm you with the relevant knowledge, skills, attitude and right values to be a competent aviation professional.
This 6-month training program is composed of classroom training and on-the-job training at our aircraft maintenance facility.
Successful graduates of this program will be considered by the company to be part of its regular workforce.
To be considered for admission, an applicant must:
- Be a graduate of any of the following courses:
- Aviation Electronics & Communication Engineering (B.S.A.E.C.E.)
- Avionics Engineering (B.S. Av.E.)
- Electrical Engineering (B.S.E.E.)
- Electronics and Communications Engineering (B.S.E.C.E.)
- Electrical Technology
- Electronics Technology
- Other related electrical, electronic courses of two years or more durationNot more than three failing grades in Transcript of Records
- Requirements: CV, Transcript of Records and Diploma
If you think you have what it takes, then we need you to be a part of our team.
Please email your letter of application, resume, and transcript of records or certified true copy of grades to: email@example.com
Indicate in your email subject: MTP TraineeApplicants submitting incomplete requirements will not be processed.