We are currently looking for competent individuals for the following positions:
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH PRACTITIONER / CONSULTANT
- A graduate of an advanced training course in occupational health and safety conducted by either of the following: Bureau of Working Condition, College of Public Health of the University of the Philippines, Any institution/organization duly authorized/accredited by UP Public Health.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in the field of, or practice of occupational health and safety
- Duly accredited by the Bureau of Working Conditions
- Registered with the DOLE Regional Office
- Duties and Responsibilities:
a. Coordinates directly with Safety, Human Factor and Environment Division.
b. Conduct periodic inspection of the workplace
c. Acts as adviser in matters concerning the organization, administration and maintenance of an occupational health programs
d. Maintains reporting of inspection results and records all system, prepare and submit annual medical report using for DOLE/BWC/HSD/OH-47
Deadline for submission of application is on 28 February 2015.
PROJECT MANAGER (Project-based until December 2016)
- Graduate of BS Engineering or any related courses
- Preferably qualified as Six-Sigma Green Belt or equivalent qualification
- At least five (5) years of experience in Airline or Approved Maintenance Organization (AMO) operations, and/or considerable experience/involvement in quality development related projects.
- Knowledge in aviation requirement regulations.
- Must have completed Regulatory and Recurrent Regulatory Trainings.
- Knowledge of MRO business processes as well as intimate knowledge of the system(s) used in its delivery of tasks.
- Must have successfully managed projects. Preferably solutions to quality system processes.
- Profound knowledge in presentation software and methods.
- Excellent skill and method in project management.
Please email your requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicate in your email subject: Project Manager