We are currently looking for competent individuals for the following positions:
PROJECT MANAGER (Project-based until December 2016)
- Graduate of BS Engineering or any related courses
- Preferably qualified as Six-Sigma Green Belt or equivalent qualification
- At least five (5) years of experience in Airline or Approved Maintenance Organization (AMO) operations, and/or considerable experience/involvement in quality development related projects.
- Knowledge in aviation requirement regulations.
- Must have completed Regulatory and Recurrent Regulatory Trainings.
- Knowledge of MRO business processes as well as intimate knowledge of the system(s) used in its delivery of tasks.
- Must have successfully managed projects. Preferably solutions to quality system processes.
- Profound knowledge in presentation software and methods.
- Excellent skill and method in project management.
Please email your requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicate in your email subject: Project Manager