We are currently looking for competent individuals for the following positions:
(2) Jr. Financial Analyst (Project-based)
- Graduate of BS Accountancy
- New graduates are welcome to apply
(20) A/C Service Crew
- Graduate of any A/C related course
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Physically fit and no hearing deficiency
Marketing & Sales Manager
- Graduate of any Engineering, Business or Management related course
- At least 5 years experience in the aviation industry
- Proven leadership experience in the aviation
- Excellent communication skills
- Graduate of Marketing or any business course
- Experience in the aviation industry is preferred
- Knowledgeable in personnel deployment
Jr. A/C Painter
- Graduate of at least 2-year Technical Course
- With 2-years experience as Spray Painter or Automotive Spray Painter
A/C Servicing Coordinator
- Graduate of Aviation-related course
- Skills in driving / holder of professional driver’s license
HR Personnel (project-based until December 2016)
- Graduate of BS Psychology or any Behavioral Science courses
- Must have knowledge and experience in dealing with government agencies (SSS, Pag-ibig, BIR)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Recruitment Assistant (Project-Based until December 2016)
- College graduate, preferably a graduate of Psychology or any Business related course.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Analytical with good planning and organization skills
- Able to handle confidential materials
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
Project Manager (Project-based until December 2016)
- Graduate of BS Engineering or any related courses
- Preferably qualified as Six-Sigma Green Belt or equivalent qualification
- At least five (5) years of experience in Airline or Approved Maintenance Organization (AMO) operations, and/or considerable experience/involvement in quality development related projects.
- Knowledge in aviation requirement regulations.
- Must have completed Regulatory and Recurrent Regulatory Trainings.
- Knowledge of MRO business processes as well as intimate knowledge of the system(s) used in its delivery of tasks.
- Must have successfully managed projects. Preferably solutions to quality system processes.
- Profound knowledge in presentation software and methods.
- Excellent skill and method in project management.
On-the-Job Trainee (students only)
- Preferred Courses: Accountancy, Financial Management, Business Administration, Tourism
- Full-time OJT preferred
- Can start immediately
- Requirements: Updated Resume, School Endorsement, School Waiver, Photocopy of School ID
- Indicate in your e-mail subject: On-the-job Trainee - (course)
Please email your requirements to: email@example.com
Indicate in your email subject: Position (e.g., Project Manager)